* Safeguard OMV's interest in a non-operated Asset through permanent review and monitoring of the asset performance
* Actively monitor and manage HSE performance of operator
* Review and verify work programs & budget proposals
* Contribute to MTP (Mid Term Planning) for reserves, production forecasts, CAPEX and OPEX
* Develop and update an ARP (Asset reference plan) in liaison with Production & Reservoir Engineers
* Monitor approved work programs and budget utilization
* Prepare & submit monthly update/progress reports
* Make sure, that operations of the non-operated Asset are compliant with OMV Standards, procedures & guidelines
* Organize and participate in Asset team meetings, After Action Reviews, peer reviews etc.
* Participates in technical meetings like TCMs or dedicated workshops etc.
* Liaise with the operators of OMV assets actively
* Generate a proper and thorough documentation of all work
* University degree in Petroleum Engineering
* Minimum 10 years’ experience in the E&P Business preferable in Asset Management or similar disciplines
* Good knowledge of Libyan oil business
* Sound computer, presentation and documentation skills
* Self-motivated, enthusiastic, inspired, proactive and determined to achieve set tasks and targets
* Team player with good communication skills
* Fluency in English and Arabic
* Libyan nationality
It is a permanent position based at OMV (BU Libya) Tripoli Office
We offer you:
* An attractive compensation and benefits package as well as excellent career perspectives
* The opportunity to join an enthusiastic and international team of experts
* A responsible role in which you can use your creativity
Are you interested in joining us:
Please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Specifying application number LO14.01
The latest date for submission is the: 20.02.2014
OMV is an equal opportunity employer!
Unfortunately we will not be able to acknowledge all applications received, but will contact those selected for interview directly.