Reports to the Senior Sales Manager Maghreb Export based in Tunisia
Aim of the job:
· To define, execute, monitor and correct the commercial policy for the wholesale, project, retail and OEM distribution channels as agreed by the Management team
· To lead and develop the sales team (key account managers, area sales managers)
· To drive continuous business performance improvement
· To realize top line, Integral margin, pricing and bottom line targets as set by the Business
Task and responsibilities:
· Responsible for the management of sales in Libya.
· Achievement of pre-defined sales volumes and profit goals as per AOP
· Supports all development and training initiatives related to distributors and partners.
· Gain and maintain market information and knowledge in order to obtain and maintain the targeted market share in assigned product category
· Improvement of sales at existing customers, improvement of customer satisfaction.
· Maintains and informs competition information and other relevant market information on regular basis.
· Maintains excellent knowledge of company products.
· Also responsible for creating mutually beneficial outcomes by helping our customers differentiate themselves and grow their businesses while maintaining acceptable profitability for Company.
Personal Background (required)
· Strong track record in sales
· Commercial and inspiring personality, relationship builder
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills required to function at a high level with other senior managers, customer C levels, partners and other external parties.
· Must be comfortable as a spokesperson in a visible industry leadership role
· Self-starter with drive, determination, focus and initiatives
· Growth potential: ability to grow in scope & responsibility
· Team leadership ability
· Language requirement: fluent in English and Arabic
· A priority will be given to local candidates with a strong knowledge of the Libyan market
Reporting lines: Reports to the Senior Sales Manager Maghreb Export based in Tunisia Aim of the job : · To define, execute, monitor and correct the commercial policy for the wholesale, project,...