This job advert was posted over 60 days ago.
Senior Technical Sales Engineer
The company requires a highly qualified Senior Technical Sales Engineer, who will be a subordinate to the Managing Director, with a background in Sales with the sole objective of achieving targeted sales.
As a Senior Technical Sales Engineer you will have extensive experience of liaising with clients at all levels.
- Utilizing your technical experience in evaluating the market needs and apprehend the most dependable brands that can be competitive and franchised to the local market. This startup phase will require extensive market research and the ability to gather all required information to analyze the market needs.
- Managing a Sales team to gather all the information necessary to lay down the base on which the management will build solid relationships and credibility with the clients and suppliers.
- Identifying new opportunities to sell the company's product ranges within specified key areas for new and existing clients
- Identifying clients orders and products and coordinating with Al Asala resources to achieve the goals and objectives of the client
- To develop and maintain a strong pipeline of qualified opportunities to develop future growth
- To assist in the preparation of proposals and quotation and recommends price proposals/changes, product changes, delivery changes and other miscellaneous programs as needed to meet market/customer needs
- Need to demonstrate a high level of commercial and technical knowledge and have excellent communication skills both written and oral.
- Candidate should have previous experience as Technical Engineer
- To be considered for this role you must also have:
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering and preferably in Oil and Gas
- Experience in Oil and Gas Market, and in the Libyan market would be a plus
Salary and Rewards:
- Successful candidates will receive a highly attractive remuneration package
Date posted 22-09-2012
Viewed: 1416 times
Ads by Google