This job advert was posted over 60 days ago.
Associate Position in an International Law Firm in Tripoli, Libya
We are a firm of trial lawyers specializing in business litigation and arbitration. We have offices in Cairo, Paris and Tripoli. We handle a broad range of commercial and public international law dispute work. We are seeking up to three lawyers with a minimum of seven years experience, preferably with significant dispute resolution expertise in the Libyan courts.
This is an associate level position that carries a high level of responsibility and requires you to take the lead on some matters and to handle others as part of a team. It also entails active involvement in business development initiatives throughout the world.
The ideal candidate will satisfy the following requirements:
- be a member of the Libyan Bar
- hold an advanced law degree from a recognized university
- have extensive experience of commercial arbitration and litigation
- be a native Arabic speaker and be proficient in English
- be capable of handling large and complex legal disputes in an autonomous manner
- collaborate effectively with lawyers and other professionals from diverse cultural backgrounds who possess varying skill-sets and linguistic capabilities
- be able to take on a challenging caseload and to work to exacting standards under the pressure of competing deadlines
- have excellent writing and advocacy skills
- be willing to travel extensively and spend assignment periods in the Firm’s other offices, at clients’ locations, and in foreign arbitration and litigation venues
- be comfortable using document review, case analysis, and court room technology
The Firm offers competitive terms of remuneration, including life and health insurance.
Interested applicants should submit a CV in PDF format, complete with references and a passport-size photograph.
Date posted 23-10-2012
Viewed: 1017 times
Ads by Google