Employer: Mabruk Oil Operations (MOO).
Job Required: Materials Coordinator.
Job Location: Tripoli.
Optimization of stock investment, by filtering the inventory Requisitions and make sure that only the necessary items and quantities are ordered.
Minimize the down time costs (Lack of spares), by ensuring the regular stock replenishments, following the purchase Requisitions through the supply chain process.(end to end cycle)
Implementation of company rules & standards, by drafting the necessary for procedures for inventory management and providing the reports chart to be approved by line manager, and take the necessary action to implement them..
Monitoring stock items movements, by providing analysis reports related to inventory movements on monthly basis, these reports will help the strategic stakeholders to take the right decision.
Coordinate with Finance Department to ensure that Materials department inventory books values are in Line with inventory financial books investigate sources of discrepancies and remediate them.
Implement a strategy for disposal process of inventory surplus items; provide analysis of sale prices based on Market conjuncture.
Organize the annual inventory check, issuing the inventory check lists, perform the physical count, detect the discrepancies, and investigate discrepancies and remediate, issuing the final report.
Review Weekly & Monthly Reports
Follow-up on a daily Basis warehouse Daily operation..
Prepare reports on adjustments to inventories.
Coordinate purchasing, warehousing and inventory functions.
Prepare reports on surplus and obsolete stocks.
Supervise and train the stock controllers and warehouses personnel.
Supervise the work and the performance of the material Section staff.
Coordinate with all end-users and agree on the management of stock.
The Job Holder is responsible for acquire of all necessary documents required for the customs clearance.
The Job Holder is responsible for the follow up of the shipments until its arrival to the port.
Ensure an efficient container tracking system with all parties.
Ensure that all documents needed for customs clearance are in custody.
QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS / EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
• Good knowledge of Material Management system and languish skills.
• Good knowledge of customs regulations and formalities, local regulations…etc.
• Capability of good communication inside the company and with contractors and other job partners.
• Professional Experience: 4 Years’ experience in Material Management
Conditions of submission:
• Please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Interested applicants are to send in their CV with a cover letter indicating the position applied for to the above email address by not later than 07, 07, and 2014.
• Unfortunately we will not be able to acknowledge all applications received, but will contact those selected for interview directly.
• Only those CVs received by the above email will be considered.
For any More Information about Mabruk Oil Operation Please visit our Website. http://mabrukoil.com.