International Medical Corps is a global, humanitarian, nonprofit organization dedicated to saving lives and relieving suffering through health care training and relief and development programs. Established in 1984 by volunteer doctors and nurses, International Medical Corps is a private, voluntary, nonpolitical, nonsectarian organization. Its mission is to improve the quality of life through health interventions and related activities that build local capacity in undeserved communities worldwide. By offering training and health care to local populations and medical assistance to people at highest risk, and with the flexibility to respond rapidly to emergency situations, International Medical Corps rehabilitates devastated health care systems and helps bring them back to self-reliance.
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
To support the work of the program teams in all quality management functions including, but not limited to, the implementation of the performance monitoring plan, ensure timely and consistent data verification, data collection, data entry and reporting.
1. Coordinate with the activity supervisors and programs teams on planned activities. Ensure adherence to prescribed methodologies of sampling, data collection and data entry.
2. Coach field staff and enumerators in data collection during routine implementation and surveys
3. Participate in organizing and undertaking surveys to provide primary data and for ongoing assessment
4. Assist them in the implementation of all planned activities of the team for the program.
5. Enter and analyze the various data collected into the M&E database.
6. Ensure proper filing of reports and data collection tools.
7. Provide regular reports on the status of databases.
8. Assist in organizing quarterly data control and verification with various data sources.
9. Ensure there is no duplication of data, target groups, and activities implemented within the framework of the program.
10. Identify and locate backup documentation for reporting against indicators.
11. Conduct site visits when requested to monitor and assist partners in data collection process to insure data quality
12. Supervise M&E officers in satellite locations
13. Carry out other tasks as identified by the head of the department.
· A relevant diploma in Social sciences, Demography, Public health, Statistics or related fields plus two years relevant work experience.
· Knowledge and experience in using both qualitative and quantitative methods of data collection.
· Ability to verify data quality (both qualitative and quantitative)
· Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and Access database
· Good supervision and coaching skills
· Detail oriented and ability to make informed decisions.
· Fluent knowledge of spoken English and Arabic
· Capacity to work as member of a team.
· Experience in humanitarian assistance will be an added advantage.
How to Apply:
If you see yourself suitable please do not hesitate to send your c.v at email@example.com
Please include your name and the specific title of the position to which you are applying in the subject line.