This job advert was posted over 60 days ago.
Sales Support Executive
Description / Role Profile
The Sales Support Executive acts as part of the sales cycle by being the first point of contact for set of customers, by Promotes/sells/secures orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based approach. Supports the Sales Manager in their role to optimize sales and customer service.
- Manages the day-to-day sales cycle for customers and assists the Sales Manager to optimize sales and profitability
- Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for the organization’s products/services.
- Makes telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers.
- Coordinates sales effort with marketing, sales management, accounting, logistics and technical service groups.
- Identifies and escalates technical issues, ensuring that these are resolved through the appropriate channels
- Acting as a contact between a company and its existing and potential markets
Required Skills & Competencies
- Strong commercial acumen.
- Good writing and reading in English.
- Excellent IS skills including strong Excel skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and numeric skills.
- Able to work under pressure and to deadlines.
- Good negotiating and conflict handling skills.
- Self-starter and team player.
- Ability to develop and maintain relevant product knowledge.
Date posted 09-11-2015
Viewed: 785 times
Ads by Google