This job advert was posted over 60 days ago.
Cashier Compliance Officer
ACTED (Agency for Technical Cooperation and Development) is an international NGO founded in 1993 and headquartered in Paris. Its activities range from emergency relief to development projects. In 2006, ACTED implemented 160 projects in 18 countries spread over Africa, Central Asia, Europe, Latin America and the Middle East.
- +Position: Cashier / compliance officer.
- +Department: Programme.
- +Gender: Any.
- +Contract duration: 6 months.
- +Location: Benghazi.
- +Starting date: 20th Dec 2015.
- +Closing date: 8th, Dec-2015.
- +National candidates only.
The cashier/compliance officer is in charge of the base’s Safe and of all operations related to money as well as ensuring that documentation supporting field expenses is in line with ACTED procedures and made available for internal and external auditors. S/He will be responsible of the following tasks:
- • Deal with transfers and exchanges of money
- • Update the manual cash book
- • Manage the petty cash
- • Verification of the completeness and conformity of the documents supporting expenses
- • Prepare the required documentation in case of Audits.
- On a Daily Basis:
- - Ensure that the safe has enough cash and denominations for weekly payment in conjunction with the finance officer and CFM
- - Assist the finance officer in preparing payment vouchers
- - Keep the manual cash book up to date
- - Check that no supportive documentation or signature are missing before releasing any payment
- - Fill in Vouchers on a regular basis and ensure registration of vouchers in the cashbook
- Check the Safe & Cashbook at the end of each day and ensure that the balance matches with the Cash Books
- - Deal with Money Exchange, Transfer, Withdrawal and change money for the cashbooks whenever needed and register it.
- On a Monthly Basis:
- - At the end of each month, check that the balance in the safe are in line with the cash book, release the cash checking statement
- - Check vouchers quality on a regular basis and collect missing supporting documents
- - Prepare folders for audits and check that they are up to date
- - Ensure all advances are cleared for the staff, before paying the salary or granting new advance to logistic officers
- - Bachelor’s Degree in finance, accounting, or related subject
- - Attention to Detail
- - Outstanding communicator, both in English and in Arabic
- - Organization Skills
- - Previous cash management experience preferred
- - Proficient in Microsoft Office and E-mail
- - Strong interpersonal and communication skills and proven ability to work in teams with diversity of background, skills, multi-cultural and multi-lingual environment.
- - Ability to be creative and strategic for effective planning, problem solving and decision making.
HOW TO APPLY:
- TO APPLY: we look forward to receiving your CV by email to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
- Only short listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
- Closing date: 12th of Dec-2015
Date posted 09-12-2015
Viewed: 765 times
Ads by Google