Employer: Mabruk Oil Operations (MOO).
Job Required: General and Fixed Assets accountant.
Job Location: Tripoli.
Fixed Asset Accountant Overview
Just as there are different areas of business, there are different areas of accounting. Fixed Asset Accountants are responsible for tracking the value and changes in a company's assets. The assets they are concerned with may be tangible or intangible. Some of the duties that Fixed Asset Accountants conduct are the calculation and recording of the depreciation of fixed assets and the investigation of assets' potential obsolescence. They help companies compare their asset expenditures with their capital budgets.
QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS / EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Qualification: must have a bachelor's degree in accounting.
- Skills: Fluent spoken (Presentation Skills) and written English language (Able to write reports), Strong skills in Excel.
- Experience: (Preferably) up to (2) years’ experience in accounting.
- Required competencies: Communicating effectively, Achieves Results, Team player, Plans and Organizes.
Prepare and maintain the model of the Fixed Asset Register.
Collect asset control information.
Follow and organize a specific filing for all asset documents.
Prepare and Participate to the Fixed Asset inventory.
Control the coherence between Asset Register records and the accounts.
Participate in the common costs allocation process.
Prepare the monthly and yearly reports.
Book, follow & reconcile other accounts whenever is needed.
Assist in analysis, reconciling the deposit and debtors accounts.
Prepare her/him-self as a backup of the Stock accountant whenever is needed.
Assist Head of Section for any additional reconciliation related to old transactions.
Recommend any updates to accounting policies related to fixed assets.
Assign tag numbers to fixed assets.
Record fixed asset acquisitions and dispositions in the accounting system.
Assist in track the compilation of project costs into fixed asset accounts, and close out those accounts once the related projects have been completed.
Reconcile the balance in the fixed asset subsidiary ledger to the summary-level account in the general ledger.
Investigate the potential obsolescence of fixed assets.
Conduct periodic physical inventory counts of fixed assets.
Recommend to management whether fixed assets should be disposed of.
Conduct analyses related to fixed assets as requested by direct supervisor.
Prepare audit schedules relating to fixed assets, and assist the auditors in their inquiries.
Represent the company during any audits by a government that involves fixed assets.
Track company expenditures for fixed assets in comparison to the capital budget and management authorizations.
• Contribute to the achievement of the Company’s goals and ensure that Company’s methods and procedures are adhered to.
• Improve the Section’s efficiency through the development (or adjustment) of systems and procedures to fit adequately to evolving circumstances.
• Guarantee compliance with accounting aspects.
• Assist the Head of the Section on all accounting activities related to Assets and Stocks but not only.
• Please send your CV to: email@example.com .
• Interested applicants are to send in their CV with a cover letter indicating the position applied for to the above email address by not later than 05th of January, 2016.
Please State the position you applying for. Any CV without the Mentioned position will not be considered.
• Unfortunately we will not be able to acknowledge all applications received, but will contact those selected for interview directly.
• Only those CVs received by the above email will be considered.
For any More Information about Mabruk Oil Operation Please visit our Website. http://mabrukoil.com/