As an international medical humanitarian organization Médecins sans Frontières (MSF) / Doctors without Borders strives to provide medical assistance to vulnerable populations affected by natural disasters, armed conflicts, disease outbreaks and suffering from a lack of access to health care. MSF offers neutral and impartial assistance regardless of race, religion, gender, or political affiliation. MSF is an independent and non-profit organization founded in 1971. Today, it is a worldwide movement working in 70 countries around the world. www.msf.org
Main objective of the position:
Daily cooking for the international team.
Ensure cleanliness of the office and accommodation in our base in Al Bayda.
Halftime position as cook or cleaner is also possible.
Tasks and responsibilities:
· Prepare daily meals for 1-4 people
· Prepare shopping list
· Cleaning of kitchen, rooms and office
· Laundry (with washing machine and dryer)
· Experience in cooking
· Experience in household tasks
· Cleanliness, trustworthiness, motivation to work with an international team
· Spoken English is preferred but not mandatory
Location: Al Bayda – Availability: immediately