Amana Global Security (AGS) is a leading security and safety importer in Libya. Its main customer is the Libyan Government, providing innovative solutions for Libya’s urgent security demands.
We are looking for an experienced full-time senior accountant to ensure the integrity of accounting information by recording, verifying, consolidating, entering and analyzing financial transactions. Also, researching account issues for compliance and by establishing quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting.
· Manage, organize, monitor, analyze and review all financial transactions of the company.
· Verify, allocate, post and reconcile all transactions
· Produce error-free accounting reports and present their results
· Analyze financial information and summarize financial status
· Provide technical support and advice on management
· Review and recommend modifications to accounting systems and procedures
· Participate in financial standards setting and in forecast process
· Provide input into department’s goal setting process
· Prepare financial statements and produce budget according to schedule
· Support month-end and year-end close process
· Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
·Prepares and records asset, liability, revenue, and expenses entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
·Maintains and balances of all accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, reconciling transactions; resolving discrepancies.
·Summarizes financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss, and other statements.
·Produces employee payroll by monitoring employee attendance, processing payment, printing checks, verifying finished product.
·Secures financial information by completing database backups.
·Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
·Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
· BS degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant
· Fluent in both English and Arabic language skills
· Proven senior accounting experience with confidentiality
· Thorough knowledge of basic accounting procedures and principles
· Experience with creating financial statements
· Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year end close process
· Excellent accounting software user and administration skills
· , Thoroughness, accuracy and attention to detail
· Aptitude for numbers and quantitative skills
Please send all CV’s to the following email address
Amana Global Security (AGS) is a leading security and safety importer in Libya. Its main customer is the Libyan Government, providing innovative solutions for Libya’s urgent security demands. Job brief We are looking for an experienced full-time senior...