Technical Manager (mainly in communications)
Place: Tripoli, Libya
Position: Full-time in an all-male working environment
Amana Global Security (AGS) is a leading security and safety importer in Libya. Its main customer is the Libyan Government, providing innovative solutions for Libya’s urgent security demands.
We are looking for an experienced full-time Technical Manager. This position involves managing all of the company’s technical issues including getting to know all technical details of all of our products. This position also requires the candidate to provide our customers with reliable and professional technical support, training and project management with leadership skills and the ability to educate customers with our products. Our most important products are VHF and HF digital radios. The Technical Manager is also directly involved in the sales and marketing of all of our products.
· This position does require occasional installation, programming, inspection, maintenance and repair of Digital Mobile Radio solutions and other AGS equipment.
· Manage, organize, monitor, analyze and review all company policies regarding technical issues.
· Capability to market our products to successfully complete a sale from A to Z.
· Capability to issue estimates and invoices.
· Monitor warehouse and stock levels.
· Provide technical support to our customers which includes liaison with manufacturer and following up until a solution is found for our customer.
· Design, plan, implement, operate and maintain Digital Mobile Radio VHF and HF solutions.
· Provide input into department’s goal setting process and fully implement administrational policies.
· Protects organization's value by keeping all internal information confidential including customers and sources.
· Prepare technical and product marketing reports and materials.
· Follow up with customers occasionally to make sure they are satisfied with the technical solutions provided to them.
· Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organization
· Provides assistance to co-workers when requested.
· Deal with all IT issues of company facility, such as making sure internet, IT and printers are working perfectly
· Performs all designated tasks assigned by management with sincerity and accuracy.
· A university or higher education degree specializing in electronics, communication or IT (Information Technology) fields.
· Experience 3 years in working with communication equipment and/or electronics field.
· Good working knowledge on FM, VHF, UHF and HF radios, or at least the foundations to quickly learn in this field
· Fluent in both English and Arabic language skills
· Thorough knowledge of basic IT and communication fundamentals and principles
· Excellent software user knowledge and administrational skills
· Knowledge of safety procedures, techniques and equipment.
· Knowledge of the principles of antenna design and construction.
· Knowledge of current developments in the field of communications
· Thoroughness, accuracy and attention to detail
· Good inter-personal, communication and team-work skills
· Analytically and problem solving skills
· Effective verbal and listening communications skills
Please send all CV’s to the following email address
Technical Manager (mainly in communications) Place: Tripoli, Libya Position: Full-time in an all-male working environment Amana Global Security (AGS) is a leading security and safety importer in Libya. Its main customer is the Libyan Government, providing...