Industaial Directly supervise and coordinate activities for overall project planning and scheduling, resource allocation, project accounting, and control, while providing technical direction and ensuring compliance with quality standards.
1. Preparing Tenders (technical & commercial) 2. Reporting regular and timely reporting of project progress to the sponsors 3. Perform a key role in project planning, budgeting, and identification of resources needed. 4. Create the teams, develop the objectives/goals of each and assign individual responsibilities. 5. Schedule the project in logical steps and budget time required to meet deadlines. 6. Project accounting functions including managing the budget, tracking if team expenses and minimizing exposure and risk in the project 7. Ensure that construction activities move according to predetermined schedule. 8. Devise the project work plans and make revisions as and when need arises.9. Communicate effectively with the contractors responsible for completing various phases of the project. 10. Co-ordinate the efforts of all parties involved in the project, which include the architects, consultants, contractors, sub-contractors and laborers. 11. Monitor the progress of the construction activities on a regular basis and hold regular status meetings with all the sub-teams. 12. Maintain strict adherence to the budgetary guidelines, quality and safety standards. 13. Periodic inspection of construction sites. 14. Ensure project documents are complete. 15. Identify the elements of project design and construction likely to give rise to disputes and claims. Serve as a key link with the clients and review the deliverable prepared by the team before passing onto client.
• Overtime may be required in meet project deadlines.
• Sitting for extended periods of time.
• Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, and
other devices and objects.
• Physically able to participate in training sessions, presentations, and meetings.
• Some travel may be required for the purpose of meeting with clients,
stakeholders, or off-site personnel/management.
Who can apply: non Libyan national, preferred from Philippine, Indian 0r Pakistani.
To: firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com
Application closing date is Saturday 11 of June, 2016..