This job advert was posted over 60 days ago.
Deputy Chief Chemist / QC Supervisor
- Zero accident with optimum quality production. I offer my enthusiasm, honest efforts, dynamism and commitment for achieving the goal with the following:
- To Develop a strong base in a Competitive Line with a reputed organization.
- Chemical analysis of grinding cement, packing cement, clinker sample & raw Material Limestone, Iron ore, Bauxite, Red clay and Gypsum.
- Good knowledge of cement manufacturing process Raw meal preparation, Clinker phase reactions, Grinding product quality parameters, Computer aided system for kiln and mill operation. More over aware of analytical techniques of physical and chemical tests as per ASTM,EN,SASO and other international standards.
- Prepare Raw mix Design.
- Responsible for smooth shift operation of the plant ( Kiln , Raw mill ,and Cement mills & Packing plant.
- Making program for standard samples, their calibration and over all expert of XRF and XRD
- Can perform all the jobs related with cement
- OPC & SRC Clinker produced with all precaution and maintained quality according to international standards.
- Responsible to manage shift operation schedules for Junior.
- Maintaining and updating Chemical and Physical analysis registers and reporting to Dept./Div.Head.
- Operating and Calibrating physical testing instruments as per BIS, ASTM, SASO system.
- Observing raw material receipts and stock them according to their source and grade.
- Prepare Raw mix Design
- Maintain all record ISO
- Operate Bomb Calorimeter ( XRY – 1 A Digital Display Oxygen )
- Operating and Calibration of Flame Photometer.
- Operating and Calibration of Chemical Lab & Physical Lab. Equipments.
Date posted 18-01-2013
Viewed: 1764 times
Ads by Google