Administrative Assistant Job Description
ABA Tripoli Office Administrative Assistant.
The ABA Office Administrative Assistant/Driver will conduct a variety of tasks both in and outside of the office environment. They will report to the Office Manager and Security and Operations Manager on a daily basis working in support of ABA Operations in Libya.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
1. Procure and maintain office and workshop stationary supply.
2. Supports logistics for workshops, trainings and meetings including airline and hotel bookings.
3. Engage with workshop participants and deal with any administrative needs or requests they have.
4. Assist the Office Manager in the process of paying cash Per Diem payments to authorised personel.
5. Assist the Finance Assistant in preparing the field expense reports and in related finance duties.
6. Act as lead on office equipment procurement process. Identify suppliers on the local market and obtain bids from local vendors and suppliers.
7. Liaise with Office vendor and Landlord.
8. Liaise with the Office Manager at the start of the working day for clarification of daily taskings.
9. Liaise with the Security & Operations manager for all security related issues.
10. Work closely with ABA program staff on program logistics.
1. To drive ABA pool vehicles in order to convey authorised staff on their daily business.
2. International Airport collection and drop off of ABA staff when required.
3. Responsible for conducting the daily first parade of the assigned vehicle; (checking the oil, water, battery, brakes, tyres and lights).
4. Perform minor repairs and ensure that the vehicle is kept clean.
5. Log all journeys in the appropriate forms, this is to include, daily kilometres, fuel consumption, and servicing schedule.
6. Drive safely and ensure that the local traffic laws are observed and avoid involvement with other drivers. You are to ensure seatbelts are worn at all times by all persons in the vehicle.
7. Report to the Security & Operations Manager as soon as possible, all accidental damage to the vehicle.
The ABA Libya Administrative Assistant/Driver shall be :
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Smart in appearance at all times unless maintianing the vehicle. On occasion there may be a requirement for a suit or jacket to be worn. The Driver and Adminisistrative Assisstant shall be diligent in his/her duties at all times and conduct him/herself in a professional manner.