Lead accounting team with ERP accounting system in all aspects of Company’s books, including Receivables, Payables, Cost Accountancy and General ledger.
• Ability to work with outside accounts, consultants in various international jurisdictions to ensure accurate and timely closure of books, identify and implement proactive cost control; comply with government reporting & tax management strategies.
• Prepare and review budgets, revenues, expenses, invoices and other accounting documents.
• Handle fixed asset management.
• Analyze revenue and expenditure trends and cost control strategies.
• Establish, maintain and coordinate the implementation of accounting and accounting control procedures.
• Handle cash flow management with multiple bank accounts.
• Handle closing of books on the monthly/yearly basis.
• Submit periodic financial reports to management.
• Working closely with banks must have good knowledge of Letter of credit and other financial instruments .
• Evaluating special projects’ finances.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS-
• Professionally qualified C.A/M.COM with 5+ years’ experience as a Senior Accountant with a Trading Company
• Proven track record of managing books in multi-jurisdictional international locations.
• Excellent grasp of accounting principles and its implementation.
• Knowledge of QUICKBOOK or other ERP is a MUST.
• Able to lead, train and manage accounting staff.
• Career minded, meticulous, disciplined in work and ambitious. Strong leadership qualities.
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
• Excellent command over verbal and written English communication skills.
• Extremely organized with excellent multi-tasking and management skills.
WE OFFER -
• An attractive salary package based on qualifications/experience.
• A place in an energetic and highly qualified team with strong company spirit to deliver results
• An internationally challenging career with the ability to make and influence high-level, strategic decisions.
• Great opportunity to grow.
Lead accounting team with ERP accounting system in all aspects of Company’s books, including Receivables, Payables, Cost Accountancy and General ledger. • Ability to work with outside accounts, consultants in various international jurisdictions to ensure...