Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) is an International Humanitarian Organization providing medical aid to populations in distress, victims of natural and man made disasters and victims of armed conflict, regardless of race, religion and political believes. For more information, visit our Arabic website, http://www.msf-me.org
Ensure registration and orientation of patients visiting MSF Mental Health facility and prepare the patient and his caregivers for his/her consultation according to MSF protocols.
- Welcome patients, inform them about how the facility functions, and ensure the availability of a comfortable waiting area for children and caregivers.
- Ensure good flow of patients avoiding overcrowded rooms and having patients standing up for long time while waiting for their turn.
- Take care of the children in the waiting area meanwhile their caregivers are with the therapist.
- Announce the arrival of a patient to his therapist.
- Update the therapist if something related to his patient occurred in the waiting area.
- Assure that patients are not pushing other patients to speak about the purpose of their consultations.
- Book or re-schedule the Therapists’ appointments with patients.
- Take care of the referral system from within the clinic (from Pedia/Gyne to Mental Health)
- Record the new persons willing to access our services on the waitlist (Contacting us through phone calls or coming to the Clinic)
- Ensure, maintain and promote confidentiality regarding all information registered
- Keep record of daily attendance
Qualifications and skills requirements
Education Literacy essential.
Experience Desirable previous experience working with an NGOs
Languages Arabic and English
Knowledge Essential knowledge of basic mathematics
- Good ability in dealing with children
- Stress Management
Please submit your CV, copies of diplomas, qualifications, trainings, work certificates and a cover letter with contact details and references by e-mail: email@example.com.
Please include the job you are applying for in your application.
The deadline for applying is the December 20th 2016