· Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management and filing.
· Dealing with incoming email, faxes and post, often corresponding on behalf of their manager.
· Screening telephone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate.
· Organizing and maintaining diaries and making appointments.
· Assist in IT issues as a desk helper.
· Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations.
· Organizing and attending meetings and ensuring their manager is well-prepared for meetings.
· Taking on some of the manager's responsibilities and working more closely with management.
· High diploma or something of equal value is a must.
· English Language skills is a must (writing & speaking).
· Excellent computer skills are a must.
· Excellent MS Office skills are must especially (word, excel, outlook and power point).
· Very good IT pack ground is a must.
· Further qualifications are an advantage.
· Ability to work under constant pressure.
· Good communication skills especially with our Partners outside.