- Previous experience in this field.
- A willingness to learn quickly, ask questions, and improve on his/her skills.
- Strong attention to detail, and ability to prioritize and problem solve in a fast moving, multi-site environment.
- English and Arabic language skills are required.
- Computer skills: Word, Excel.
2. Supply Chain management
· Develop and update the order follow-up at the area level
· Ensure the information flow between the different stakeholders in the supply chain.
- Procurement report to be sent to Area Logistic officer in order to support the smooth delivery of all logistics reports to Area Coordinator by the 5th of each month
- Create separate binders for each reporting documents and file them after final confirmation of capital logistic;
· Commit to the humanitarian principles of strict neutrality, religious and political impartiality and non-discrimination;
· Report and clarify any work-related issues and challenges to supervisor in timely manner;
· Respect time including to work, meetings, deadlines and other reasonable requests;
· Maintain a good team spirit and stimulating working environment amongst staff and colleagues;
· Commit to honest, high quality work in all aspects of responsibilities;
· Be solution-driven;
· Consider safety and security in the field, and immediately report all incidents to the security focal point;
· Undertake any other tasks as reasonably assigned by the area coordinator.
TO APPLY: We look forward to receiving both: Cover letter+ your CV with references attached by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org before the deadline. THE POSITION YOUR APPLIYING FOR HAS TO BE SUBJECTED IN YOUR EMAIL OTHERWISE YOUR CV WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted for an interview. Closing date: 27th of Dec-2016