RIDA T. S., based on long time experience and powered by its worldwide partners in engineering, manufacturing, procurement, installation, and maintenance, has strengthened its services in the sectors of oil and gas, refinery and petrochemical plants, marine, water, and power for our local market. Started in 90`s and being active over 15 years now in the same field we have gained experience and acceptance by clients.
RIDA T.S. is active in various fields we can proudly say that we have developed our company and the engineers over the years being the experts in the field of ultrasonic flow meters and complete metering packages for general metering and even more for custody applications in the oil and gas field.
The Company Announces its desire to recruite:
1. Assists in the development and implementation of goals, policies, priorities, and procedures relating to financial management, budget, accounting, and/or payroll.
2. Supervises and participates in the preparation of various financial statements and reports.
3. Directs the installation and maintenance of accounting records to show receipts and expenditures.
4. Directs the maintenance of general and subsidiary ledgers, accounts receivable, revenue distribution, depreciation, cost, property, and operating expenses, and insurance records.
5. Directs and participates in cost analyses and rate studies.
6. Prepares statements and reports of estimated future costs and revenues.
7. Directs internal audits involving review of accounting and administrative controls.
8. Establishes system controls for new financial systems and develops procedures to improve existing systems.
9. Coordinates preparation of external audit materials and external financial reporting.
10. Reviews financial statements with management personnel.
11. Directs the installation and maintenance of new accounting, timekeeping, payroll, inventory, property, and other related procedures and controls.
12. Maintain a documented system of accounting policies and procedures
13. Manage outsourced functions
14. Oversee the operations of the treasury department, including the design of an organizational structure adequate for achieving the department's goals and objectives
15. Forecast cash flow positions, related borrowing needs, and available funds for investment
16. Ensure that sufficient funds are available to meet ongoing operational and capital investment requirements Use hedging (well-known risk reduction technique) to mitigate financial risks related to the interest rates on the company's borrowings, as well as on its foreign exchange positions
17. Maintain banking relationships
18. Assist in determining the company's proper capital structure
19. Arrange for equity and debt financing
20. Invest funds
21. Recommend appropriate dividend issuances, based on historical dividend patterns and expected cash flows
22. Manage the preparation of the company's budget
23. Report to management on variances from the established budget, and the reasons for those variances
24. Assist management in the formulation of its overall strategic direction
25. Engage in ongoing cost reduction analyses in all areas of the company
26. Review the performance of competitors and report on key issues to management
27. Engage in benchmarking studies to establish areas of potential operational improvement
28. Interpret the company's financial results to management and recommend improvement activities
29. Review company bottlenecks and recommend changes to improve the overall level of company throughput
30. Participate in target costing activities to create products that meeting predetermined price goals
31. Assist in the determination of product pricing in relation to features offered and competitor pricing
32. Compile key business metrics and report on them to management
33. Manage the capital budgeting process, based on constraint analysis and discounted cash flow analysis
34. Create additional analyses and reports as requested by management
1. Proven experience as a Financial Manager
2. Experience in the financial sector with previous possible roles such as financial analyst
3. Extensive understanding of financial trends both within the company and general market patterns
4. Proficient user of finance software
5. Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
6. Able to manage, guide and lead employees to ensure appropriate financial processes are being used
7. A solid understanding of financial statistics and accounting principles
8. Working knowledge of all statutory legislation and regulations
9. BS/MA degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
ï Interested candidates are kindly requested to send their Cv. Via:
ï Last date to submit the application will be on: 15.01.2017