Ovitel Company is one of the leading companies in the field of communications and technology in Libya, which seeks to fulfill the Libyan market needs of advanced technologies.
Ovitel has been chosen by Apple to be one of their authorized reseller in the Libyan market and we are going to open our first showroom in the coming period. During this period Ovitel would like to hire talented people to join our sales team if you are interested with the job offer shown below, please don’t hesitate to send us your CV to email@example.com and please put the job code reference (CRAS001) in the subject field of your email.
Please note that this job offer is valid until 15th March 2013
As a Specialist, you’re highly skilled at uncovering customers’ needs, then following through with enlightening solutions. Not only are you the first person customers meet when they enter the store, but you’re also the person who guides them — advising, selling, and even setting up their new products. You perform other roles within the store too, whether it’s maintaining visual merchandising or assisting team members. Always curious, you stay on top of news about products and initiatives, ready to apply your learning in customer interactions. Your success is measured by team and individual productivity as well as overall store performance. You’re proud to represent Apple, and you get great satisfaction from helping customers develop lifelong relationships with Apple.
- Communication - includes (1) market research and continuous intelligence gathering from accounts and other sources to identify actions by accounts or competitors that could mean a threat or opportunity for our products or technology, overall or for a specific market (s); and (2) continually identifying and elevating issues, trends, service/process gaps to appropriate Managers throughout the organization
- Administration - includes regular updating of Customer Profiles and Demand Planning, CRM in 2013, and managing within the company’s budget for travel and entertainment.
- Team Selling - includes coordinating selling activity, and conducting joint calls and presentations for accounts. Provide leadership and direction to virtual support team consisting of Customer Support and Sales Support.
- Retail Activities - (1) completes store operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results. (2) Maintains store staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees. (3) Maintains store staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results. (4) Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions. (5) Identifies current and future customer requirements by establishing rapport with potential and actual customers and other persons in a position to understand service requirements. (6) Ensures availability of merchandise and services by approving contracts; maintaining inventories. (7) Formulates pricing policies by reviewing merchandising activities; determining additional needed sales promotion; authorizing clearance sales; studying trends. (8) Markets merchandise by studying advertising, sales promotion, and display plans; analyzing operating and financial statements for profitability ratios.
- Organization and Planning
- Customer Focus
- Problem Solving
Required Qualifications – Education qualifications, Certifications ,
- Strong interest in technology, particularly Apple products, and agility at learning new products and features.
- Ability to deliver great customer experiences in any environment and to be invigorated by constant personal interaction.
- Strong communication skills that let you converse as freely and comfortably with small groups as with individual customers.
- You're passionate about Apple and eager to share that passion with others.
- You're willing to learn and embrace the guidelines behind Apple's unique style of service.
- You have strong people skills-you're approachable, a good listener, and empathetic.
- You’ll need to be flexible with your schedule. Your work hours will be based on business needs.
Required years of Experience - Number of years, industry experience, etc
- 3 year Sales or Marketing Experience in Information Technology industry