Duties and Responsibilities:
· Acquire new customer’s accounts to increase TSIC’s market share.
· Build strong and sustainable relationship with key persons within the concerned business organizations.
· Prepare various reports surrounding the metrics of the sales department: quarterly sales results, annual forecasts and account status reports.
· Collect RFP’s from business organizations.
· Prepare proposals (Technical/Financial) based on collected RFP in coordination with concerned divisions/departments (Internet Service/ Network Solutions/Business Solutions/...etc.).
· Promote new business services for current customers and new customers.
· Respond to customers queries in a timely manner and professional.
· Conduct presentations and present TSIC’s business Services/Solution.
· Achieve specified monthly / quarterly / annual sales targets set by Manager, Business Sales
· Train and coach Junior Account Manager, on selling techniques and TSIC’s Services.
· Coordinate the installation of service and business solutions with concerned divisions/departments (Network Solutions/Business Solutions/...etc.).
· Perform any other duties related to the job as assigned by the direct manager.
· Manage and report daily / weekly sales activities to Corporate Sales Manager in an agreed format
· complete allocated tenders in a timely manner including the compilation of all required documentation, etc
· Record details of inquiries, comments and complaints.
· Make sure customers receive their invoices in a timely manner and manage entire process until collection.
· Ensure proper use and regular updates to the ERP / any other tasking system regarding sales team work and activities.
· Effectively manage large amounts of incoming calls, messages and comments via email, phone, and Facebook page or other contact channel.
· Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
· Respond promptly to customer inquiries and handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution
· Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
· Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
· Ability to multi-task, priorities, and manage time effectively
· Proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Power Point, Excel and Word report and presentations