§ Bachelor Degree in statistic/database management or monitoring/evaluation of projects or project management; Master degree would be plus.
- At least 2 years of field experience in monitoring and evaluation, collecting/analyzing datas or managing a database
· Experience in monitoring and evaluation of international cooperation projects is an asset
§ Familiarity with the aid system, and ability to understand donor and governmental requirement
§ Excellent communication and drafting skills;
§ Proven ability to work creatively and independently both in the field and in the office;
§ Being a strong team player and adept at creating a strong team spirit;
§ Ability to work with culturally diverse groups of people;
§ Ability to travel and work in difficult conditions and under pressure;
§ Highly proficient in written and spoken English and Arabic
§ Strong knowledge of database softwares (Access, Excel…)
§ Strong knowledge of Microsoft office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint…)
- Manage the Project’s AME activities; Support the development of Projects AME frameworks
- In coordination with the Project Manager link with technical departments to ensure strong program design, implementation and evaluation;
- Collect datas/information required for the projects monitoring and evaluation
- support programme staff in data collection and analysis related to project design and monitoring;
- Facilitate the project design process with expertise on the log frame approach;
- Centralize and share tools, policies and guidelines within implementing partners;
- Work with Project Manager to ensure that assessments occur on regular basis;
- Assure that staff meet regularly to analyze project monitoring data and reassess project design;
- Store, organize and disseminate assessments, project documents and best practices among ACTED and IPs.
- Ensure that all program activities are within the scope of objectives set by ACTED and are in compliance with donor objectives and requirements;
- Create and maintain accurate and up-to-date grant file system in all ACTED bases of concern of ACTED and other IPs;
- Ensure sub grant management procedures are communicated on a regular basis and followed with updates made as necessary
- Follow up on issues arising related sub grantees and ensure these are brought to the attention of the senior management
- Financial audits of sub grantees are organized in collaboration with the Finance department if necessity arises
2 . Coordination
- In coordination with other program staff, meet regularly with donors and implementing partner;
- Establish information/documentation, reporting, monitoring and evaluation system for projects and sub-projects under the supervision and collaboration of the Country AMEU Manager;
- Regular contacts are maintained with sub grantees through visits, meetings at the ACTED office, email exchanges etc.
3. Other tasks
- Oversee the development and updating of informational materials such as brochures, fact sheets, articles, posters, website and audio-visual materials to promote the work of ACTED externally and within ACTED;
- Represent the Project during donor and other guest visits;
- Coordinate timely and accurate reporting to donors and ACTED headquarters;
- Build national staff capacity through the training provision on record keeping, drafting concise and accurate program report, proposal development and project monitoring.
The AME officer will be based in Benghazi, with regular travels in Tripoli and on the field in Libya (Msallata, Jadu, …). He will also have to go to Tunis regularly to meet the Country AME Manager.
TO APPLY: We look forward to receiving both: Cover letter+ your CV with references attached by email to: email@example.com before the deadline. THE POSITION YOUR APPLIYING FOR HAS TO BE SUBJECTED IN YOUR EMAIL OTHERWISE YOUR CV WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted for an interview. Closing date: 20th of Feb-2017.