This job advert was posted over 60 days ago.
Procurement and Administration Clerk
The local agent of Dow Oil & Gas (http://oilandgas.dow.com/) in Libya is seeking to hire a Procurement & Administration Clerk to assist the sales team.
- To respond quickly and efficiently to all in-coming sales inquiries, by telephone, fax and email, preparing brochures as required.
- To follow up all inquiries, preparing proposals where necessary.
- Completing the procurement process includes purchase orders, etc.
- Contracting bookings and raising invoices.
- Coordinating all details for the client.
- Responding to and coordinating all internal meeting requests.
- Assisting in implementing the sales strategy as set by the Sales manager, and in association.
- English Language skills is a MUST (writing & speaking).
- Excellent computer skills.
- Ability to work under constant pressure.
- Ability to learn and understand new products and service.
- Good communication skills especially with our clients.
- Experience in the field of freight and logistics is an advantage.
Date posted 17-03-2013
Viewed: 1332 times
Ads by Google