Human Resource Manager is responsible for the overall Human Resource Management function within the organization, reports directly to the Head of Corporate Operations and provides with a consistent and professional approach to the management of the human capital in a company.
In this role, you will be responsible for all integrated human resource functions within the organization, ensuring an effective design and implementation of employment policies and standard operating procedures, worksforce planning, staffing and resourcing practices, robust performance management, executive and employee’s compensation and benefits, labour relations, learning and development programmes, employee’s satisfaction, engagement and health.
Within this position, you will also provide advice and assistance to employees and business partners on company policies and procedures, and will take ownership of the HRM projects and initiatives.
You possess an intrinsic drive and self-motivation which in combination with your exceptional analytical ability and leadership capabilities enable you to achieve an excellent performance. You also display extraordinary discipline, trustworthiness, discretion and sound judgment around proactive management of human capital and employment matters.
Administration and business planning:
- Create, maintain and update company organisational charts and structure, job design and job descriptions, employee’s compensation and benefits structures.
- In line with the company business goals ensure an effective workforce planning for staffing and resourcing which is in alignment with the company transformation and strategy.
- Provide with a robust relocation and on-boarding programme for new employee.
- Actively listen employees and management in order to provide with the best resolution to human resources issues raised by both parties.
Process and Change:
- Ensure the design, implementation and monitoring of the overall HRM policies, process flows and standard operating procedures ensuring the creation of an employee and departmental handbook.
- In line with company vision, mission and strategies, design, implement and monitor a Performance Management and Reward Framework which supports business goals.
- Build solid Learning & Development Programmes for employees and line management to ensure an upgrade in knowledge, skills and competencies according to business direction and employee’s professional development. Provide with relevant learning programmes to employees according to business and personal needs.
- Participate in strategic human resources planning in all key areas including recruitment and retention, performance and talent management, succession management, etc.
- Any other projects/activities as assigned by the senior management.
- Assist in fostering a culture of service, quality and team collaboration in to meet business vision, mission and strategies.
- Proactively manage the functional knowledge management and knowledge sharing process and assist in communicating and training other functional teams in relevant integrated human resources topics.
- Ensure delivery of functional goals and objectives contributing to the top line revenue growth and cost savings initiatives.
- Assist the business functions in all aspects Human Resources lifecycle processes including but not limited to- recruitment support, on boarding, performance and talent management, retention and termination, work council and other customary human resources generalists functions.
- Recommend, approve and schedule development and training activities (both technical and non-technical) in accordance with individual development plans.
- Administer and explain benefits to employees, serve as a liaison between employees and insurance carriers.
- Work on creating an integrated HR management process, and actively manage both strategic and all aspects of operational HR activities.
- Help create and implement strong change management practices; act as a key contributor in order to facilitate organizational change.
- Degree in business, social sciences or comparable qualification. Professional HR certification preferred.
- Minimum 7 years of professional experience gained in a variety of HRM functions reflected in strong knowledge of multiple HR disciplines.
- Strong knowledge of international (MENA) employment law, workforce planning, recruitment and resourcing, performance management, learning activities and professional development practices.
- Proven experience of working with structured HR processes; ability to independently manage HR operations within a growing business.
- Clear ability to analyze data and complex information and provide clear and pragmatic recommendations.
- Excellent communication skills; proven ability to build trust and interact in a highly effective manner across functional boundaries.
- High professional integrity; strong personal ethics, as witnessed by professional discretion, diplomacy and trustworthiness.
- The candidate will have clear communications skills to reduce complexity and provide clarity.
- Ability to perform in a high-pressure environment and maintain consistent level of energy.
- Intrinsically motivated and results oriented, accepting high level of challenges.
- Systematic, process driven and structured in managing information with attention to detail.
- Strong analytical mind, excellent problem-solving skills with focus on simplicity.
- Intellectual curiosity, ability to absorb new concepts and high levels of motivation for excelling under challenges and delivering positive results.
- Customer and team oriented mindset for strong emphasis on service delivery.
- Attention to detail; proactive, resourceful - an enthusiastic problem solver always several steps ahead.
- High level of flexibility and organizational skills.
- Ability to work in a high-pressure environment, maintain consistent levels of energy and deliver high performance.