This job advert was posted over 60 days ago.
Senior Sales Engineer (DCS)
As a senior technical sales engineer he should have an extensive sales related with the Oil and Gas industry and a good understanding of process control instruments as well as experience in liaising with clients at all levels.
He should be taking the responsibility of:
- Utilizing his technical experience in evaluating the market needs and apprehend the most dependable brands that can be competitive and franchised to the local market. This startup phase will require extensive market research and the ability to gather all required information to analyze the market needs.
- Managing a sales team to gather all the information necessary to lay down the base on which the management will build a solid relationships and credibility with the clients and suppliers.
- Identifying new opportunities to sell the company’s product ranges within specified key areas for new and existing clients
- Identifying clients orders and products and coordinating with Al Asala resources to achieve the goals and objectives of the client
- To develop and maintain a strong pipeline of qualified opportunities to develop future growth
- To assist in the preparation of proposals and quotation and recommends price proposals/changes, product changes, delivery changes and other miscellaneous programs as needed to meet market/customer needs.
- Candidate should have a minimum of 5 years of sales-related experience within the oil & gas industry and a good understanding of process control instruments.
- Need to demonstrate a high level of commercial and technical knowledge and have excellent communication skills both written and oral.
To be considered for this role you must also have:
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering and preferably in Mechanical or Oil and Gas
- Experience in Oil and Gas with Libyan companies
Salary and Rewards:
Successful candidates will receive a highly attractive remuneration package.
Date posted 16-04-2013
Viewed: 1181 times
Ads by Google