The Project Officer’s responsibilities include:
1. Project Implementation:
· Supervise and coordinate the production of project outputs to the required standard of quality and within the specified constraints of time and cost as outlined in the project document.
· Mobilize all project inputs in accordance with procedures for nationally implemented projects.
· Supervise, guide and coordinate the work of the Cash Transfer Team (Data collectors)
· In close liaison with the Programme Manager, prepare and revise project workplan and financial plans.
· Liaise with relevant government agencies, and all implementing partners for effective coordination of all project activities.
· Disseminate project reports and respond to queries from stakeholders.
· Oversee the exchange and sharing of experiences and lessons learned within the team.
· Assist relevant government agencies and implementing partners with development of essential skills through training workshops and on the job training, thereby upgrading their institutional capabilities.
· Working closely with finance, logistics, audit and coordination departments. For these specific responsibilities the Project Officer will liaise with and work under the supervision of the Programme Manager.
· Commit to the humanitarian principles of strict neutrality, religious and political impartiality and non-discrimination
· Report and clarify any work-related issues and challenges to supervisor in timely manner
· Respect time including to work, meetings, deadlines and other reasonable requests
· Maintain a good team spirit and stimulating working environment amongst staff and colleagues
· Commit to honest, high quality work in all aspects of responsibilities
· Be solution-driven
· Consider safety and security in the field, and immediately report all incidents to the security focal point
· Undertake any other tasks as reasonably assigned by the Head of office.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field required.
- Previous experience in Cash Transfer Programming appreciated.
- Previous project management experience with minimal supervision required.
- Knowledge of logistics procedures required.
- Knowledge of grants processes appreciated.
- Ability to exercise initiative, problem-solving and to maintain strictest confidentiality.
- Ability to establish and maintain positive and cooperative relationships with colleagues, CSOs, grantees and institutional partners
- Excellent computer skills, particularly Microsoft Office, required.
- Arabic and English mandatory.
TO APPLY: We look forward to receiving both: Cover letter+ your CV with references attached by email to: email@example.com before the deadline. THE POSITION YOUR APPLIYING FOR HAS TO BE SUBJECTED IN YOUR EMAIL OTHERWISE YOUR CV WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted for an interview. Closing date: 7th of Sep-2017