This job advert was posted over 60 days ago.
Location: Tripoli – Libya
Start Date: Imminent - dates TBC subject to successful background checks
Rate of pay: LYD2,000 rising to LYD2,500 following probationary period
Working Hours: 0900-1630hrs, Sun-Thu
Duration of Task: Open Ended
- Provision of local knowledge to assist international operations
- Collection and collation of safety information from open sources to assist operations
- Update and maintain operational excel database
- Compilation of basic reports for dissemination to clients
- Creation and maintenance of business relationships to support Safety International in Libya
- Liaise and coordinate with Libyan Government Agencies and security groups as required
- Provide operations staff support as required
- Any other duties as requested by line managers
- Verbal and written communication skills (English)
- High level research and analytical skills.
- Well organized proactive individual with demonstrated ability to work to deadlines
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal and networking skills.
- Highly motivated and committed professional.
- IT literacy essential.
- Must be familiar with social media and internet research techniques.
- Smart and presentable.
- Previous experience in a safety or security related role would be an advantage.
- He/she will be versatile and be able to manage a number of tasks simultaneously often under pressure of time.
- He/she will have a high level of presentational skills and have a proactive attitude towards demanding work as a member of a team in a high risk environment.
- Undergraduate degree or above in related subject.
Please submit a CV and covering letter in English through the site by the closing date of September 25, 2017
Date posted 18-09-2017
Viewed: 550 times
Ads by Google