1. Daily Basis:
· Every day: ensure of having daily exchange rates of currency;
· Voucher & Cashbook: filling of voucher(s) & registration of voucher in cashbook;
· Payment: make payments for all items and services which have been approved by the Area coordinator;
· Safe & Cashbook checking: at the end of each day, the cashbook and the safe should be checked and the balance should correspond;
· Money Exchange Dealing: whenever needed, change money for the cashbooks and register it in cashbook;
· Money Transfer Dealing: registration and exchange of voucher reference between Country Office and area.
2. Monthly Basis :
· At the end of each month: the balance in the cashbook and in the safe should be checked and the cash checking statement should be established and signed by the cashier and his area coordinator;
· Vouchers: quality of vouchers should be checked by the Cashier at the end of each months
· Cashbook & SAGA: cashbook and SAGA should be checked before closing the accounting month;
· Advances: ensure the clearance of all advances for the staff, before paying the salary.
- Logistic report should be sent by Area Logistic officer by 5th of each month to Area Coordinator and Capital logistic department (the monthly report Includes – (Procurement report, Fuel consumption report, asset follow ups, stock situation report, Communication report);
- Create separate binders for each reporting documents and file them after final confirmation of capital logistic;
HUMAN RESOURCES AND ADMINISTRATION
7. Human Resources
· Preparing monthly national staff TITANIC and sending on 25th of each month to Base.
· Make sure the right recruitment of employees and reflecting dismissal and hiring plan in TITANIC.
· Managing and controlling employee’s attendance sheet + mission, vacation and sick leaves.
· Preparing and registering ID card for all employees
· Preparing and updating local staff contracts and other Human Resources forms.
· Sending Job Update form on a bi-weekly basis to Capital as well as the short-listing of each interview prior to meet the candidates on interview.
· To apply the ACTED rule and regulation in office and sub offices.
· Preparing monthly Staff list, NSP Staff Picture, Vacation Follow Up and Sick Leave Follow Up
· Solving daily problem of staff in departments
· Managing of the files and updating of personnel files.
· Other duties requested by line manager
· Preparing the premise follow up on a monthly bases
· Following preparation of the premises in close collaboration of logistic department
· Updating all rented house contract and sending the original copies to capital.
· Preparing invoices for advances and monthly payment of rents to finance for owners
· Preparing the agreements with government and people.
· Register all the In and Out letters in ACTED office and follow with relevant department
· Follow up of all liaison activities with other agencies and offices
· Arrange meetings with authorities and expatriates
· Managing of administrative jobs in base and sub-bases level
· Make sure ACTED and donor’s procedures are applied in all documentation accordingly.
· Make sure the flow of documents from the sub-base (Sabha) to the main base (Tripoli) is done on the 10th of each month for the previous month.
· Commit to the humanitarian principles of strict neutrality, religious and political impartiality and non-discrimination;
· Report and clarify any work-related issues and challenges to supervisor in timely manner;
· Respect time including to work, meetings, deadlines and other reasonable requests;
· Maintain a good team spirit and stimulating working environment amongst staff and colleagues;
· Commit to honest, high quality work in all aspects of responsibilities;
· Be solution-driven;
· Consider safety and security in the field, and immediately report all incidents to the security focal point;
· Undertake any other tasks as reasonably assigned by the area coordinator.
Apply now »