Site Manager/Site Supervisor
An oil and gas service company looking for an experienced site manager. The position will be responsible for supervising civil, structuring and general services work. The ideal candidate will be a degree qualified engineer with a minimum of 2-5 years experience in site based oil and gas projects. Fluency in English is a must.
• Manage and oversee the day-to-day construction management of the project.
• Prepares, supervises and approves the development of PEP [from construction point of view], and its implementation plus ensuring Lessons Learned are properly documented through out the life of the project including Project Close-out
• Manage the construction effort and be the construction representative of our company with Client. To plan, develop and organize the construction effort to formulate the most cost-effective plan to timely completion within budget and to implement the execution of that plan.
• Responsible for implementation of the scope of work as related to construction/ fabrication, pre-commissioning, load-out, and in accordance with the approved Project Schedule.
• Monitor and report to Project Manager / Sr Construction Manager of project details, including progress, risks and opportunities in a timely manner.
• Ensures all changes to specifications, work scope and drawings are documented
• Define clear roles & responsibilities and deliverable requirements in terms of both scope and schedule to all the team members.
• Review man-hours and duration forecasts to completion for onshore construction and man-hours, duration and manning forecasts.
• Monitor construction productivity and schedule performance and investigate reasons for less than satisfactory performance. Provide recommendations and institute measures for improvement by modification to operating procedures/work instructions.
• Adhere to Company Safety Standards and promote safety culture among the ranks through out the Company.
• Any other ad-hoc projects and duties as required by the management.
• Degree in Engineering (Mechanical/Civil)
• 5+ years relevant experience in Oil & Gas Service or Construction industry.