The Monitor Assistant, in close cooperation with the Program Coordinator and Country AMEU Manager, will develop and manage the M&E strategy for the project, improving program quality, monitoring performance and facilitating the transmission of best practices. He/she will contribute to building ACTED overall M&E capacity, enhancing the overall use of clear program logic, sound data collection and analysis methods; and facilitating assessments that are integrally linked to program design.
- Manage the Project’s AME department and activities;
- In coordination with the Program Coordinator link with technical departments to ensure strong program design, implementation and evaluation;
- Support staff in data collection and analysis related to project design and monitoring;
- Facilitate the project design process with expertise on the log frame approach;
- Centralize and share tools, policies and guidelines within implementing partners;
- Work with Program Coordinator to ensure that assessments occur on regular basis;
- Assure that staff meet regularly to analyze project monitoring data and reassess project design;
- Store, organize and disseminate assessments, project documents and best practices among ACTED and IPs.
- Ensure that all program activities are within the scope of objectives set by ACTED and are in compliance with donor objectives and requirements;
- Create and maintain accurate and up-to-date grant file system in all ACTED bases of concern of ACTED and other IPs;
- Ensure sub grant management procedures are communicated on a regular basis and followed with updates made as necessary
- Follow up on issues arising related sub grantees and ensure these are brought to the attention of the senior management
- Financial audits of sub grantees are organized in collaboration with the Finance department if necessity arises
2 . Coordination
- In coordination with other program staff, meet regularly with donors and implanting partner;
- Establish information/documentation, reporting, monitoring and evaluation system for projects and sub-projects under the supervision and collaboration of the Country AMEU Manager;
- Regular contacts are maintained with sub grantees through visits, meetings at the ACTED office, email exchanges etc.
3. Other tasks
- Oversee the development and updating of informational materials such as brochures, fact sheets, articles, posters, website and audio-visual materials to promote the work of ACTED externally and within ACTED;
- Represent the Project during donor and other guest visits
- Coordinate timely and accurate reporting to donors and ACTED headquarters;
- Build national staff capacity through the training provision on record keeping, drafting concise and accurate program report, proposal development and project monitoring.
TO APPLY: We look forward to receiving both: Cover letter+ your CV with references attached by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org before the deadline. THE POSITION YOUR APPLIYING FOR HAS TO BE SUBJECTED IN YOUR EMAIL OTHERWISE YOUR CV WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted for an interview. Closing date: 16th of Nov-2017