This job advert was posted over 60 days ago.
FL Tractors "CATERPILLAR DEALER" is looking for a HR Manager
- Employment Law – working conditions, disciplinary and grievance procedures, equal opportunities, redundancies, paternity pay and maternity rights.
- Recruitment – hiring staff, producing job descriptions, placing adverts, working with recruitment consultancies organizing interviews and running assessment centres.
- Training and development – putting together a staff training programme and identifying suitable courses for staff.
- Salary reviews – researching salaries and ensuring they are in line with legal requirements and industry standards.
- Documentation –writing staff handbooks, contracts, staff memos, and issuing written offers of employment, promotion , etc
- Staff welfare – providing counselling facilities and sports and social activities for staff.
- You may also work closely with company lawyers and trade unions.
Skills and interests:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (Arabic & English) skills.
- Diplomatic and negotiation skills.
- Ability to work on your own initiative.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to work with personnel from all levels.
- Outstanding organitional skills.
- Tact and ability to deal with difficult situation.
- Numerical and budgeting skills.
- IT Skills.
- Knowledge of Libyan employment legislation.
- An interest in career development and training with the workplace.
Electronic applications should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Date posted 24-09-2013
Viewed: 1758 times
Ads by Google