This job advert was posted over 60 days ago.
- Act as Head of Project Management Office (PMO) Assistance
- Manages the support and provision of project tools and equipment.
- Track Resource Allocation between projects
- Document control
- Arrange and lead internal meetings; safety, technical, etc. meetings
- Produces consolidated reporting to the PMO, including milestone summary, key issues, risks, benefits, summary of costs incurred.
- Establishes standards, tools and procedures for use on various projects.
- Manages and follow up Project documentation and archiving
- Reviews project activities for compliance with procedures and standards.
- Assists with the production of user and project documentation and templates
- Sets up and manages support functions covering planning, tracking, reporting, quality management and internal communication.
- Prepare project reports tracking operation of projects
- Maintain project status. Use project status tracking tools
- Support project administrative and HR tasks
- Arrange meetings with customers, visit customers and attend internal and external PMO meetings
- Manage and follow up journey management according to PMO policies and standards
- Prepare and typing department letters
Reporting Skills, Administrative Writing Skills, Microsoft Office Skills, Managing Processes, Organization, Analyzing Information, Professionalism, Problem Solving, Supply Management, Inventory Control, Verbal Communication
- Bachelor degree or Diploma in Business Administration or equivalent
- Fluent in Arabic and English
- Proven Experience in similar position for at least 2 years
Date posted 30-10-2013
Viewed: 1999 times
Ads by Google