- preferably UK native speaker
- to be recruited from and rotated out of London only
- neutral accent
- aged max. 50
- mature male only
- Degree+ CELTA essential
- DELTA preferred
- committed to at least 12 months employment (potentially renewable)
- Initial 9-weeks is probationary.
- experience working in isolated environments and in Arab/Islamic countries
- experience working on oil field/gas plant for up to 7 (but usually 6) weeks consecutively
- minimum 2 years total training experience on oil/ gas field
- culturally sensitive of, highly tolerant of and adaptable to local Arab and Islamic customs, habits and attitudes.
- experience and excellent track record in training adults for KET, PET, FCE and IELTS exams
- available to start February / March 2014
- preferably over 10 years' experience in TEFL
- able and willing to teach up to 36 hours a week; 6 days a week
- willing to remain on worksite for up to 10 hours every day while on work rotation
- must be competent, organized, reliable, responsible , flexible and, preferably, quietly confident
- able to work on one’s own and/or within a small team
-proven record of having held previous single teaching/training positions for a minimum of 3 years
- Starting annual net income of £24,000 (GBP) net. (Paid pro-rata monthly at beginning of following month into designated account in UK). No Tax. Pay rise upon completion of 12 months satisfactory employment.
- rotational 42 days on + 21 off (rotational return flights paid to/from London, UK only)
- in-Libya work-related transport and accommodation costs (where necessary) covered
-expenses incurred in connection with procurement of visa for Libya in the UK reimbursed. These include procurement of passport-translation page (if required), transport costs to/from Embassy as necessary, postal costs, cost of photos, cost of visa itself. Hotel accommodation in UK, however, is generally not reimbursed except under exceptional conditions.
- meals, accommodation (currently cabin-style) and laundry provided. Clinical treatment for minor ailments available.
Apply: Full Application and CV in European format to: email@example.com
- preferably UK native speaker - to be recruited from and rotated out of London only - neutral accent - aged max. 50 - mature male only - Degree+ CELTA essential - DELTA preferred - committed to at least 12 months employment (potentially renewable)...